Thursday 31 May 2012

Kin La Belle

Heya!
I was talking to my friends and they are all going to be in Kinshasa, while I am stuck here in Canada. Not that it is a bad thing, but I honestly would rather be in Kinshasa right now. I mean I really don't like it that much here. The people are very nice here, just like back home. When I tell people that I come from Africa. They always imagine things like war zones, poor countries, slums, mud houses. There is some truth to that, but they are fixing the roads now, there is still poverty and there is still slums, the mud houses are mostly found in the interior regions. Now there is buildings, lounges, and I heard that there is going to be a few malls opening up soon. So I am really looking forward to going back home!


A picture of the beautiful city (Kin La Belle) 

This picture shows that Kinshasa is developing, it will take a long time for it to get to a better position, but hopefully someday it will get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment