Tuesday 19 June 2012

Out in the Sun....

Like I said D.R.Congo is smack in the middle and it is an extremely hot country since the equator goes through it. Well if you ever decide to go visit D.R.Congo, then there is a lot of picnic spots you could go visit. Just be careful when you decide to go into the River, the currents are usually really strong and you could drown. I don't mean to scare you or anything, I mean there is some gorgeous picnic spots in the Congo, but all of them are really far a way. So it takes 1-4 hours to go to one of the spots, depending on how good the roads are on that day. My favorite one is Zongo Falls, I believe it is the furthest picnic spot and the road is unpredictable. Zongo isn't a place that you can go for one day, if you go to Zongo make sure you pack food and everything because it is smarter to stay overnight. I loved Zongo because it was completely different experience, standing across the waterfall feeling the water just hit you on your face. It was amazing. When I went a couple years ago, the houses were not that great, but it has become a lot better than it was with big, large suites to live in and a swimming pool. IT is just great. If you ever visit my country make sure you go to Zongo Falls. It is beautiful.
A picture of the might falls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment